Tuesday, October 24, 2006


So, this is my little brother. He is possibly the coolest little brother ever, with the exception of my other little brother, who I am sure I will be able to relate to more as he gets older. They are both so cool I got them tattooed on my ankle. Yep. Sisterly devotion huh?

So apparently there isn't any reason for why he wanted to borrow a bunch of my clothes, but he says its always fun to dress up with me, even if he pretends its not. I have a couple of other times I tried to punk him out, I'll post those later, but I only met mild success.

My boyfriend says he looks like me when in this outfit...I am unsure of how to take that...either I have little-to-no fashion sense, or I give cameras thumbs-up a lot. Either reason is yet to be established as fact.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home