Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Goals?

I've realized that if I felt that it was MY choice, and only mine, I wouldn't be in college right now. I feel like this is the worst possible time to be constrained to certain location at all. I mean, we all hit eighteen, nineteen, maybe our early twenties, and we feel restless. A much better approach to me would be the following ; after high school, or maybe the first year of college, take two years to revel in a freedom that only really happens once in a lifetime. No morgage to pay off, few if any ties holding you to the financial whirlpool everyone seems to succumb to. I don't want to be fucking learning "school stuff". I want to learn "world stuff". Is it my college's fault? Is it my fault, not having a solid direction to head in whilst planning my future?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home