Saturday, February 17, 2007

Nightmares


I've been having really hardcore nightmares lately. Like, say, every night for the past week or two. I am exhausted all the time because my sleep is terrible, even though I get a lot of it. I had a "Moved to Chicago" nightmare, a "Kicked out of the House" nightmare, and a "Your Family Got Murdered" nightmare, among others.


Apparently acute stress causes nightmares, among a million other different not-quite-proven causes. I'm not entirely sure how to be "not stressed" mentally so that I can get some rest. RAWR!
The one night I slept wonderfully, Dan was on one side and Steve was on the other, and I think it was some sort of "I'm protected and comfortable and warm and nothing can hurt me" sort of thing going on.
I've tried various locations, clothing, blankets, tiredness, hungriness. I'm at a loss. Anyone have any ideas how to rest nightmare-free?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home