1. Pick out fabric. Take pictures of each one.
2. Go home and design what you want it to look like.
Start with the size you want it to end up being
Add extra for seams
Figure out how much of each fabric you'll need
3. Go back to the store and buy it, and some matching thread
4. Cut all your fabric into the pieces you will need to sew
5. Sew them into blocks
6. Measure each block to make sure it's the right size and cut off any extra
7. Sew the blocks into strips
8. Measure the strips and cut off any extra
9. Sew the strips together to make the facing
10. Add a border or two
11. Add the backing and the fluffy bits
12. Quilt it all together
13. Add binding, sew.